Galactapedia Update March 2021
THE ARK, TAYAC SYSTEM
Welcome to this month’s Galactapedia update roundup. This month, we looked into the extinct predator kamposi magnus, made it through some tidbits about the Xi’an and the Vanduul, a profile on Warlord Corath’thal, defined some terms, and speculated on what happened in Hades, among other subjects. Join the Spectrum thread for any discussion or feedback.
- Kamposi Magnus – An ancient predator that once swam the seas of Kampos.
h2: Short Articles:
- Hades Extinction Event – What killed the Hadesians? We just don’t know.
- Vanduul Clans – Humans don’t have the whole picture when it comes to Vanduul Clans.
- Vanduul Raids – Known for such hits as “The Fall of Caliban” and the “Battle of Vega II”
- Vanduul Territory – Systems lost in Vanduul raids end up here.
- Vid – Definition of a commonly-used term
- Vidpro – An aggregate review site for the discerning viewer
- Vulture – For solo miners
- Warlord Corath’thal – Leader of the Tevarin during the Second Tevarin War
- WillsOp – A software company!
- Worldmaker – One of several terraforming companies to be absorbed into Shubin Interstellar
- Xenia – A busier Covalex shipping hub
- Xenoanthropology – Want to study alien culture? This is the discipline for you.
- Xenoarchaeology – Want to dig up alien artifacts? Do it, but please get some training first.
- XenoThreat – You might be able to guess from the name what these folks are all about.
- Xi’an Government – A broad overview of how the Xi’an government works
- Xi’an Criminal Professionals (Nyayu’a) – Regulated criminals for the betterment of society.
- Correction Facilities (Le’oeto.thl’e’ayingipuo) – More dangerous than community service.
- Xi’an Terraforming – The Xi’an do interesting things with terraforming.
- Xi’an Clothing – Wear your great-great-great-great-great-great grandma’s clothes.
- Xi’an Youth Counterculture (Yitē’kuit.i) – Wear your OWN clothes.