Galactapedia Update May 2021
THE ARK, TAYAC SYSTEM
Welcome to this month’s Galactapedia update roundup. This month, we detailed aspects of the Magnus system, delved into the history of the UNE, described the Terra system, documented information about the HuXa, and touched on House Ng.at’ak, among other subjects.
- Magnus system – A system on the move!
- Terra system – The only system in the UEE named after a planet instead of a star.
- Aero – Too hot to safely handle.
- Petram (Terra 1a) – A moon of Aero.
- Petrus (Terra 1b) – Another moon of Aero
- Pike (Terra II) – Planet of the miners (and mining robots)
- Toja (Terra 2a) – A cool moon that protects the surface of the planet below from space debris.
- Terra (Terra III) – Some think this should be the UEE’s capital.
- Eda (Terra 3a) – So much like Earth’s moon that Humans thought it couldn’t be a coincidence.
- Henge cluster (Terra cluster alpha) – A cluster of unassuming asteroids.
- Gen (Terra IV) – Planet of the government workers.
- Marisol belt – You want asteroids? You got asteroids.
- Magnus I – This planet’s choice resources aren’t available to the people of Borea.
- Borea (Magnus II) – Things are changing in Borea since Drake moved in.
- Magnus III – Definitely the last planet in the Magnus system.
- Human-Xi’an Trade Initiative (HuXa) – The reason behind Xi’an spacecraft in the Human market.
- House Ng.at’ak – House of industrial spacecraft.
- Gatac Manufacture (Ao’t.o’a’Ng.at’ak)
- Emperor (Tao’nuasao / Tao’yusao) – Unofficial parent to everyone in the Xi’an Service.
- UNE Council – Before the Tribunal, there was the Council.
- Unification Wars – Planetary unification wasn’t popular at first.